Since the launch of the Lead without Limits Awards in March 2015, SunGard K-12 Education has recognized about a dozen SunGard K-12 Education customers for their edtech initiatives. Their efforts and insights are transforming every aspect of the enterprise learning ecosystem and supporting achievement of hundreds of thousands of students across the United States.
In his recent article, "Rethinking the Enterprise Learning Ecosystem," from SEEN magazine, Joel Hames, our vice president of product, eloquently reflected his admiration for those we serve. “I love working with educators. There’s beauty in the work of those who dedicate their lives to helping students succeed,” he said. “In my travels and interviews, I’ve seen educators grapple with challenges at the intersection of learning and technology. They seek out opportunities to enhance the efficacy and honor the interconnections between all of the systems they implement. Ultimately through their work, schools are realizing the vision of supporting educational excellence of all students.”
We echo his remarks. It is an honor to serve educational innovators! This past year, we celebrated the following Lead without Limits recipients:
2015 Data All-Stars
- The Student Services organization at Dayton Public Schools, Ohio
- Phyllis Grice, assistant director of technology at Parkland School District, Pa.
- The Accountability and Assessment Department of Alief Independent School District, Texas
- Janice O’Brien, software support specialist at Rockford Public School District, Ill.
2015 Operational Efficiency Pacesetters
- Debra Rath, operations manager at Educational Service Unit #3, Neb.
- Ric Cargas, database and information systems manager at Council Rock School District, Pa.
2015 Information Technology Innovators
- Sami Jo Crivellaro, business teacher at Parkland School District, Pa.
- Vince Julian, Sharon Thierfelder, and Amy Tomney of West Aurora School District 129, Ill.
- Eastern Upper Peninsula Intermediate School District’s Business Services Consortium, Mich.
- Melissa Binder, student information system coordinator at the School District of Lancaster, Pa.
- Donna Steele, applications associate coordinator at Northwest Independent School District, Texas
Their best practices, which are infused with their passion for using technology to positively affect educational process, are reflected in our latest publications, “Lead without Limits Wisdom.” Click the image above to download it.