Earlier this summer, SunGard K-12 Education attended ISTE 2014 in Atlanta, Ga. Not content to just interact with educators and administrators on the exhibition floor, we attended several of the more than 700 sessions and workshops that the conference offered.
We were so compelled by what we learned in these sessions that we shared the wisdom in a series of posts:
- What We Learned During the Keynotes
- Gamification, Makerspaces, Minecraft: The Classroom of the Future Is Now!
- Trends that Bend: Five Global Tech Trends that’ll Change Everything
- The Ed Tech Challenge: A Technology Integration Framework
- Preliminary Findings about Teachers’ Readiness to Leverage Digital Content
- Google Hangouts for Educators
- Our Favorite Quotes from ISTE Ignite
- Poudre School District Team Combats Summer Slide with a STEM Initiative
To make it easier for educators to read and share this information, we compiled an ISTE Wrap Up Guide. To download, this free guide, please CLICK HERE. And, don’t be surprised if you see more ISTE 2014 coverage in the months ahead because it’s never too late to share good ideas about education.